Site Engineer - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
They have an excellent reputation for investing in their people, a rewarding working environment and a highly competitive benefits package.
Due to their continued success and growth they have an immediate opportunity for a Site Engineer..
You will play a key role in our team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer. While reporting to the Contracts Manager you will also benefit from the support and guidance of our wider team.
* Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
* Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
* Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
* Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
* Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members.
* Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
* To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
* Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
* Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
* A degree in Construction Engineering and Management (or equivalent qualification | discipline) with 3-5 years’ experience.
* Experience in residential builds would be advantageous.
* Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
* A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
This opportunity is open to candidates in both NI and GB.
On top of a great salary and benefits package you will have access to a company vehicle.
Note: A successful candidate from NI will receive paid accommodation and bi-monthly flights back to N. Ireland