Sales Executive - Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a highly successful award-winning company based in a fantastic, ultra-modern office in Chester. They have expanded in recent years and they are set to continue their growth into 2021. Due to this growth, they are looking to add a Sales Executive to join their dedicated team. The Sales Executive will be joining a team of sales professionals and you will be responsible for communicating over the phone and email with new and existing clients, whilst demonstrating excellent customer service at all times.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with many company benefits including a generous 33 days’ holiday, a day off for your birthday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, private health care, free onsite gym, subsidised park and ride passes, and long service awards.
To apply for the Sales Executive role, you must have experience in an office-based customer-focussed environment, with strong telephone skills.
Through clear questioning, you will uncover each customer’s specific needs and seeing each lead through initial enquiry to the contract being signed. This will include, arranging a visit with a Consultant and working with the New Pricing team to create a pre-visit proposal to support the visit. Post visit, you will be required to follow up with each lead and progress them through to contract signed, using a variety of sales techniques, negotiation and answering any questions or pricing queries they may have
Hours of work: Rota is hours working 5 days out of 7 covering evenings and weekends. Typical department hours are 9am - 7pm but will move to 9am-9pm in peak times.
-Responding to initial enquiry within the given SLA
- Presenting the benefits to potential new customers to include all the services on offer
- Booking in a visit with Consultants to attend visits
- Liaising with the New Pricing team to create pre visit proposals
- Following up visits to secure a contract within given SLA
- Sell the benefits of revenue management, pricing flexibility and the account management services of the Quality and Performance team
- Liaising with the managed services team to ensure the potential new customer needs are met
- Previous experience working closely and successfully with customers
- Strong proven customer experience skills, preferably within a call centre environment
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven negotiator in difficult situations
- A high performer and a proven sales achiever
- Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literacy of the following: Windows, Word and Excel
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Proven ability within a sales environment
- Business to business experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
Keywords: Sales, B2B, B2C, appointment setting, call centre,
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds