PDI Technician - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
23000.0000 - 32000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a business that has a fantastic reputation in the industry, and they are looking for a PDI Technician to work at their new stunning flagship site in Northampton.
The role will be working on new and cars, checking all cars are maintained the highest quality to meet with company standards prior to delivery.
Opportunities within a business like this are truly rare, you will be treated as an individual and offered a personal development plan to expand your skill sets with some of the best training providers in the UK.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Experience in carrying out pre delivery inspections.
- Systematic and organised individual who pays attention to the smaller details.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.
As a PDI Technician some of your responsibilities will be:
- Identify faulty repairs and report to line manager
- Complete client documentation while working to agreed time scales.
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
- Prepare cars for servicing and inspections
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work.
- Maintaining communication with the site team on job progress
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
If this role is something that you are well suited to or you are looking for something similar within the Automotive industry, then please contact or email your CV to;
(Text Friendly and available out of hours)