Production Operative - Ditcheat | Zoek UK | 01fcb6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ditcheat, Somerset, England
£8.91 - £9.92/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Our client based in Ditcheat are seeking a Production Operative to join their team on a Temporary basis with immediate starts.
Production Operative Salary:
£ - £ per hour
Production Operative Key responsibilities will include:
* Routine manual handling tasks.
* Bagging and sealing products.
* Analysing product samples.
* Operating production equipment.
* Packing boxes onto pallets.
* Use of internal computer systems.
* Staring at a level 1, undergoing to reach levels 2 and 3.
Production Operative Requirements:
Basic English and maths skills are essential for this position as well as previous experience within a manual handling role. Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment as well as a current forklift license are advantageous but not essential.
Production Operative Hours:
Hours are rotating shifts from 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm, overtime after 40 hours at time and a half.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on (phone number removed)