Senior Structural Engineer - Warrington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Structural Engineer -Share Opportunities
32000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Structural Engineer -Required for a client in Warrington that are opening a new Structural Engineering company and looking for someone head up the design team. This unique opportunity would suit a Structural Engineer who is looking for a long term role with share options available in the new company.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will have an excellent residential background to work on projects including small to large-scale extensions, refurbishments and conversions.
The Engineer will need to be fully qualified and a Chartered Engineer with a passion for Structural Engineering and looking to progress their career in this unique opportunity.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Work on a range of developments predominantly within the residential sector
- Produce drawings on AutoCAD
- Work independently
- Attend Site Visits
- Work closely with clients and contactors
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Live in or around Warrington
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- 6+ years' experience working in a Structural Engineer role
- Strong residential background
- Motivation to grow the business
Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £40K
- 25% Share options
- Car allowance
- 25 day Holiday + BH + Christmas shut down
- Manage your own time
- Build a new team / business
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.