Mold, Flintshire, Wales
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
An excellent ongoing opportunity to earn some extra cash working for a well respected education centre on the outskirts of Mold. Supporting the team as a kitchen / catering assistant you will enjoy working as part of a bubbly team who are passionate about customer service. This temporary position offers regular shift work around your availbility, allowing you to work when you want and earn some extra cash when needed.
This organisation offers an educational setting for their clients / customers within the great ouitdoors, offering a multitude of activities clients return year after year to foscus on challenge and adventure.
Your daily duties will include;
- Supporting the kitchen staff onsite with serving customers
- Cash handling
- Taking customer / client food orders
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is maintained
- Helping to ensure cleanliness and Healthy and Saftey guidlines are met
We are keen to speak to you if you can demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience handling food or waiting on
- Able to provide weekly updates as to your availaility
- Be flexible and proactive in your approach
This organisation offers a great working environment and if you are a lover of the outdoors this would be right up your street. If you are immediatley available and happy to work shifts around your lifestyle please get in touch!
Hourly rate of £8.21ph applies and as a temporary worker you also accure holiday pay as standard.
Posted 12 days ago