Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Birmingham
West Midlands, UK
£17.65 to £28.30 per hour
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN), with medical or surgical ward experience, looking to work ad hoc shifts in Birmingham?
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We currently have a high demand of shifts to offer in the Birmingham area for ward experienced Nurses. Booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak to a designated consultant. The app allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising– earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered general nurses (RGN)are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working as a Registered general nurse on a medical or surgical ward in the last year.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation or willing to obtain evidence
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Posted 11 days ago