Service Technician (ExForces / REME)
Up to £27000 per annum + Overtime + Training + Package
Do you have experience of working on military vehicles within the armed forces / REME? Are you looking for full training on specialist vehicles (HGVs etc.) for an industry leading company?
- Having been established since the start of the 1900s this company supplies their specialist vehicles for clients all over the world. Theyve spent millions of pounds on a brand new site and an overhaul of their service delivery which has resulted in them needing an additional Field based Technician.
- You will be given an individual training plan to ensure that you get up to speed on all mechanical and electrical aspects of the role. Once fully trained you will be carrying out breakdown repair and planned service work on their vehicles throughout the area.
- The ideal person will have completed their apprenticeship/NVQ level 3 in motor vehicles and will have worked on HGVs etc. Youll be passionate about offering the best level of service and have the ability to work independently after training.
- The Role:
- *Individual training plan
- *Field based repair and service work
- *Working on a range of specialist vehicles
- *Mechanical and electrical work
- *39 Hours (Mon Fri) + potential 24/7 callout rota and overtime available
- The Person:
- *Experience of working on vehicles (Ex forces / REME)
- *Qualifications in motor vehicles (NVQ, City and Guilds etc.)
- *Mechanical and basic electrical skills
- *Selfmotivated and happy to do a field based role
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Posted 54 days ago