Health Care Assistant - Harlow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistant
Harlow, Essex, England
8.9100 - 13.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Our Clients neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
Our client specialises in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on patient safety and maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
We are currently recruiting people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work and urgently require a number of Health Care Assistants to work at our clients site near Harlow.
We are currently recruiting for part time and full time positions and can offer days, nights and/or weekend shifts on a long term basis.
What you’ll bring with you
- Enthusiasm with a caring approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also having the initiative to work independently
- Passion and Commitment to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and sometimes emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly paid
- Shift flexibility - Morning shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts and weekend shifts
- Employer pension contribution
- Annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus paid up to * (*Subject to conditions)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.