Maintenance Assistant - Thornhill | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Thornhill, Stirling, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
If you enjoy creating a well-presented and safe environment then join the team at Cefn Carnau in Thornhill, near Cardiff as a Maintenance Assistant, where you will feel valued and supported.
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the services facilities are fit for purpose and will regularly conduct audits to identify and repair any faults.
Working alongside an established team, you will turn your hand to all maintenance-related tasks, liaising with contractors to support the upkeep of the service.
As an Elysium employee, you will have continuous access to inclusive training, staff perks, and career progression tailor-made for you.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in ensuring that all the services, buildings, facilities and equipment requirements for effective maintenance are fully met
- Assisting with the annual programme of maintenance, which includes work that can be undertaken within own scope of competence
- Promote and follow H&S guidelines
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role and/or environment
- DIY skills and knowledge
- Good employment history
What you will get
- Annual salary of £18,500
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting