Early Years Teacher - Newham
£28000 - £31000 per annum + TLR
A 'Good' Ofsted school in Newham is currently looking for an Early Years Teacher to compliment their school.
The school is looking for a consistently good or better teacher who is committed to raising standards in the classroom. In return, they offer excellent facilities, very well behaved children, supportive parents and a forward thinking team of senior leaders. The school is only a ten minute walk from the nearest station and has easy access to the rest of the city.
The school has outstanding aspects to its teaching, and has a rich variety to the work set for pupils.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one years experience in a teaching environment.
- Be committed to raising standards in the school.
- Integrates ICT into teaching to enhance quality of learning.
Benefits of the role include:
- Career progression within an excellent school.
- Fantastic management and leadership geared towards raising attainment and teaching standards.
- Access to continued professional development courses.
The school are looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
Posted 20 days ago