Fort William, Highland, Scotland
£12- £14 ph dependent on experience
Permanent (Full time)
Gael Force Group is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of equipment, technology and services to aquaculture, commercial fishing and leisure marine markets and has ambitious growth plans to reach £50M turnover by 2021. Last year, the company were winners of the Outstanding Performing Business Award for the second year running at the Highland Business Awards.
Due tothese continued growth plans and awarding of further contracts, Gael Force Boatbuilding,part of the Gael Force Group, who specialises in the construction andrepair of commercial boats together with other engineering and fishfarm-related services, is currently seeking to recruit a SkilledEngineer/Fitterto be based in Fort William.
- Mechanical background, ideally within a marine engineering background.
- Working knowledge of mechanical installations, maintenance and fault-finding systems is essential.
- Multi skilled ideally with fabrication and welding skills.
- Driving Licence.
- A working knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Reliability in terms of time management is core to all aspect of this job.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A strong work ethic, with good time keeping.
- A flexible can-do attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- An enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Comply with Health and Safety and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Suggest improvements to equipment and working practices as part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Carry out any additional duties including maintenance of general machinery, cleaning, and any other duties as requested by your team leader.
In return for working a 40 hour week, we are offering a competitive salary, staff discount and a contributory pension scheme. The salary offered will reflect the experience and knowledge that the candidate can bring to this excellent opportunity.
You can apply direct online to Gael Force Group via this link or please send us your current CV with a covering letter to ######### detailing your reasons for applying and why you would be suitable for this position. Skilled Engineer/ Fitter
Posted 12 days ago