Customer Liaison Assistant - Boosbeck | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Liaison Assistant
Boosbeck, Redcar and Cleveland, England
Temporary (Full time)
An excellent opportunity has been made available by my client an established housing provider in the UK. My client is an established housing provider with a generic housing management and supported housing services.
My client is looking for Customer Liaison Assistant in Stockton on an initial four-month contract with the view to an extension.
Please Note: The position will be home office based (working from home), you will be required to attend the office to collect equipment/receive training.
This is a full-time role (Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm).
The pay rate for this role is PAYE.
Day to day duties will include:
- Be the initial point of contact for customers contacting the service (telephone and email), supporting customers to successfully complete an on-line housing application.
- For those customers without digital access, complete an on-line housing application on their behalf.
- Ensure that general queries, problems and or situations are concluded effectively or where necessary that more complex cases are handed over to an appropriate team member.
- Liaise with local authority colleagues, Registered Providers and a range of external organisations and partner agencies as required.
- Undertake all necessary support (including administration) tasks to ensure housing applications are registered accurately and are up-to-date.
- As directed supported in the preparation of management information as required.
- Maintain accurate and timely housekeeping and record maintenance.
- Ensure lettings and nominations are administered in line with legislation, policies and agreements.
- Support the work with partners (at all levels), key stakeholders and customers to ensure that the digital lettings platform provides an efficient and effective means of letting properties across Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and Stockton-on-Tees
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Customer Liaison Assistant including:
- Awareness of good practice in relation to Health and Safety procedures
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of working within a multi-agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to showcase their skill set whilst adding an established housing provider to your resume.
For more information, please contact Zack Ali on: