Telecoms Project Manager - Devonport | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Telecoms Project Manager
Devonport, Plymouth, England
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager - Plymouth - Permanent
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with previous experince of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts. If so, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Project Manager 2, the purpose of the role is to project manage all production and associated functions of the Network Build on and off site, including pro-actively liaising with both the Field Operations delivery team and direct with the suppliers making sure all activity is delivered on time, within budget, to high quality standards, and making sure that everything that is being deployed is within a safe environment to HSEQ standards.
* To keep Project Sponsors and other stakeholders up to date with progress.
* To monitor spend against budget.
* To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
* To perform other duties as required.
* To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI’s are met or exceeded.
* Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
* Manage productivity and assign roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for completion of the work.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
* Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
* Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
* Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
* Must be adept in use of software systems.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
* Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills, to GCSE standard.
* Prince2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
* City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
Excellent employee benefits:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* Occupational health support
* Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping
* Reward scheme
If you are interested in this role, please click to apply today or send your CV to ###### and we will get back to you