£18000 - £18500 per annum
£18,000 £18,500 (DOE)
Our Client, an established family run seafood market and restaurant based in Whitstable, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Restaurant Supervisor.
Working approximately 35 hours a week, the pay rate for this role is £18,000 £18,500 depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be looking for their next career move within a tightknit team and will be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To monitor customer experience, ensuring customers receive an excellent service both facetoface and over the phone
- To assist in the training of new staff members
- Ordering and managing inventory to ensure appropriate stock levels of necessary supplies
- Overseeing operations
- Must have previous experience of working as a Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- Be able to communicate well with customers and other staff members, and possess a friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Posted 19 days ago