Supply Teacher - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
130.0000 - 160.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Supply Teacher - London Borough of Hackney
- Are you an exceptional Primary School teacher looking for short term, flexible supply work?
- Do you have a passion for the EYFS/KS1/ KS2 National Curriculum?
- Are you a qualified teacher with QTS?
- Are you wanting to work hours that suit you and your lifestyle?
We are looking for experienced and passionate supply teachers to cover lessons within our network of Hackney partner schools. Our schools seek high-calibre, enthusiastic Teachers for both daily, short and long term bookings across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
You will need to possess a positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management skills. We are looking for organised teachers with a diligent approach and excellent communication skills.
As a REESON Supply Teacher you will:
- Receive a competitive daily rate of pay
- Work in OFSTED "Good" and "Outstanding" Client schools
- Work on a 1-1 basis with a dedicated Consultant
- Have access to Free, online CPD
If you would like to be a supply teacher with some of our fantastic schools you will need:
- To be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience in either early years (EYFS) Key Stage One (KS1) Key Stage Two (KS2)
- To have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DB
- Be able to provide referee details to cover the last 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Education and Training industry
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for a Supply Teacher and are keen to work in Hackney please send an updated CV ASAP to Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at %