Cover Supervisors needed in - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cover Supervisors needed in Coventry
West Midlands - This Area Only
70.0000 - 80.0000
Temporary (Full time)
£70 - £80 per day
Temporary and short term opportunities.
We currently have opportunities across Coventry to work in Secondary schools as a Cover Supervisor. It is an important role within a school to help ensure the day to day running of the school. We work with a variety of schools and it is a fantastic opportunity to build experience in the education sector and the opportunity to work with practicing teachers.
Key duties as Cover Supervisor
- Cover Supervisors are responsible for a class between 25 - 30 pupils.
- Positive engagement and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Managing the classroom behaviour
To be successful as a cover supervisor
- Previous experience working with groups of children
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a secondary school
- Can work at short notice, will suit individuals who are looking for work which is not full time.
To apply please submit your CV or contact Eve Beer on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.