Change & Comms Expert - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Change & Comms Expert - HR transformation
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 60000.0000
Contract (Full time)
An international professional services firm is seeking a Change and Communications Expert to support their HR transformation programme. This role is a fixed-term-contract role for 12+ months (remote).
The hiring stakeholder described the role as: "…. the change & communications expert is a key role where we they will bring their expertise of change management in HR transformation to help shape a change approach that will really work well with our stakeholders".
Reporting into the Head of HR Change & Comms, your remit will be to:-
- Assess and document the change impact.
- Identify the impact on HR customers and the required behaviour changes across the stakeholder’s landscape.
- Work closely with the designated communications lead to define and deliver communications messages.
- Provide guidance and support to the Head of HR Change & Comms
- Ensure that there is an integrated approach to change, communications and training where required.
- Manage 3rd party vendor to support change management activity.
Background and skills required are: -
- 2+ years’ experience of having led or supported change and comms activity for HR transformation programmes - particularly around HR technology enablement.
- Experience of managing and setting up change champion networks
- Demonstrable experience creating change toolkits
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team who are driving significant improvement in their HR function. Apply now for further information!