Sales Consultant - Berkhamsted | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, England
25000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Office based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Target:Applicants with Telephone Customer Service and Sales Experience.
Rewards:£25K Basic Salary plus Commission OTE £30-£35K plus Benefits.
Working Hours: hours per week across 5 days with variable working patterns each week. Working 2 in 4 weekends as required on rota with weekday time off in lieu.
Timeline: Immediate interviews with a May/June start date.
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being the UK’s leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK’s top 20 housebuilders.
TORC 24 is the UK’s leading new homes mortgage specialist and over 30 years our experience and expertise has helped several thousand customers realise their dream of owning a home.
Due to market growth and business expansion, we are now looking for additional exceptional individuals to be a part of our Helpline team based in our modern offices in Berkhamsted.
The Helpline is an integral part of our organisation; working to high expectations and managing the customer’s first impressions you will find no two days are the same.
As a Sales Consultant you are responsible for making and receiving calls to customers referred to us by our national housebuilder clients, your role will require you to accurately record their details as part of their mortgage application, with the ultimate intention of arranging an appointment with one of our specialist Mortgage & Protection Advisers.
Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess financial information under pressure
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team
- A background in financial services would be advantageous but not essential.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Experience in Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- Comfortable working weekends and variable shifts as required.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 26 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays or time off in lieu
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)*
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension.*
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme*
- 24 hour, 7 days a week Emotional Wellbeing Helpline available
Click Apply Now or call Joy Allisonat The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on#########