Accounts Receivable Specialist
Richmond Upon Thames, London
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Are you looking to excel in a role, at a renowned and successful company, with great training and benefits?
An amazing opportunity to work for a leading Consumer Advertising platform, as part of their Accounts Receivable team has opened up. The company, who are market leaders in their industry, are based in a modern office in South West London. Whilst they successfully sell business to business advertising space, you and your team will be responsible for recovering outstanding debts from clients, resolving billing discrepancies, processing credit notes and updating stakeholders on the progress of any unpaid invoices. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop and enhance your skills in Credit Control.
- Recover outstanding debts owed from client
- Work with the sales, finance and operation teams to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Keeping the CRM database updated to ensure the finance contact and billing addresses are correct
- Process invoices and credit notes when needed
- Wok closely with you manager and ensure you weekly KPIs are delivered
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a Credit Control or Finance Administrator role, will provide you with the knowledge you need to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you to liaise well with clients and team members
- The ability to multitask will allow you to work well under pressure and meet deadlines and targets, to ensure you stay on top of your workload
- Good organisation and outstanding problem solving skills, will produce optimum results in a fastpaced environment
If you have the experience and want to progress in an amazing work environment with a great culture and benefits, then Click APPLY NOW!
Posted 12 days ago