Customer Service / Help Desk / Complaints / SAP / Cheadle
Cheadle, Staffordshire, England
15.00 to 17.49
Position - Customer Service Desk
Location - Cheadle, Cheshire
Term - 6 month contract
Rate - £16.88 per hour Ltd / Composite Company
- Receive and input customer orders via email, files and issue related order acknowledgment with all relevant information customer may need (e.g. product availability, eventual delivery time, material status)
- Be the primary escalation point for customer deliveries/logistics issues
- Contact customer in case request is not clear/ complete to gather additional information. Coordinate and check with sales and pricing team in case of specific conditions and with finance (cash collection team) in case of credit limit hold
- Liaise with the different Supply Chain entities: Plant, Finished Goods Planning team, warehousing and participate in Tier meeting of the Plant (daily/weekly).
- Provide forecast (Short term) for the 2 OES customers to SIOP lead, liaising with sales
- Provide metrics related to shipment performance on a weekly /monthly basis
- Inform supply department of any ‘special’ order and negotiate, request delivery time when needed
- Coordinate shipment process
- Create collective delivery and give relevant information / instructions to the warehouse for order preparation in full compliance with internal policy and applicable legislation and customer agreed specifications
- Once orders are ready for shipment, coordinate shipment organization with local warehouse teams and inform customers accordingly.
- Backorder management: Proactive follow up on backlog, getting delivery times, updating material status, negotiating shipments with customers to ensure order book accuracy, Inform customer accordingly
- Claims and Returns Management and follow up – Coordinate internally and with customers claims management to ensure correct and efficient handling of claims
- Ensure follow up on activity with sales
- Coordinate closely and communicate with sales team to ensure continuity in service to customers and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate also with other functions such as Marketing, Finance (credit analyst), SC, Quality to answer/ forward customer requests
- Report incident and issues to management and propose eventual solution. Keep sales informed of important points. Be proactive in problem solving
- Any other duties not listed as required by the business
• Good computer skills (MS Office advanced skills and SAP is essential. must be confident users who are familiar with working with EDI (electronic demand inventory/indicator)
• Highly motivated and enjoys working to tight deadlines.
• Good communicator – with internal and external parties at all business levels
• Able to travel to visit customers and suppliers or attend meetings
• Flexible and willing to meet the needs of the business
- Knowledge of Incoterms is an asset.
Knowledge /Education Required/Sought: Bachelor degree or equal through knowledge Knowledge in a commercial environment Knowledge of MRP Supply Chain knowledge Urgent requirement, Send cv for immediate response.
Posted 16 days ago