Approvals - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 023b29
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£35000 - £50000/annum competitive
Permanent (Full time)
Are you someone with experience working on the approvals process for government projects? Do you have a background writing Category A-C business cases?
tpgroup are a global professional services and technology partner with a unique end-to-end approach to defence, energy and space programmes.
We are looking for an Approvals Consultant to join our Analysis and Approvals team to assist in the delivery of a number defence of projects across Land, Maritime, Air and Space Domains. This fantastic position sits within our consultancy business, working in partnership with national and international institutions and global prime contractors on enterprise transformation, options analysis, research, and programme delivery.
Within this Approvals Consultant role, you will be supporting or leading government department based teams through the project approvals process. This may involve acting as the main point of contact for engagement with MOD Scrutiny, writing or supporting business cases, or planning and managing documentation through the government approvals process. Your duties will include:
* Planning project team approvals using policy, guidance, and historical experience to evidence plans and provide realistic time and effort requirements.
* Leading early and ongoing engagement with MOD Scrutiny for Category A-C projects, supporting the team as they engage with each element of the Scrutiny community (. Commercial, Defence Economics, OA, etc.).
* Writing Category A-C business cases (including Strategic Outline Cases, Initial Gate / Outline Business Case, Main Gate / Full Business Case).
* Producing, tracking and managing approvals evidence for submission to Review Boards, MOD Scrutiny, HM Treasury, the Cabinet Office, and other appropriate stakeholders.
In order to deliver the Approvals Consultant role you will have experience of planning and delivering project approvals in line with JSP 655 and JSP507 for Category A-C projects in DE&S, ISS / Defence Digital, or Government departments. You will have a background in writing and successfully delivering Category A-C business cases. In addition, an understanding of project, financial, and commercial evidence requirements for each stage in the approvals process is essential to deliver this role.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who are growing and evolving their future proposition, and already working with some highly technical and challenging defence and technology projects. You will be part of an expanding company who want to assist you to develop your career. We also offer our employees a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you:
* Must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
* Will need to undergo an internal BPSS check prior to gaining site access.
* Will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment with the company.
* To gain SC clearance you will normally need at least 5 years’ UK residency