£26000 - £36000 per annum
A Therapeutic Fostering Agency who has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, is looking for a Clinical Practitioner/ Therapist + working with two models in Devon. This role is a part time office-based permanent position working 3 days a week.
The Ideal Clinical Practitioner/Psychotherapistmust have a solid understanding of attachment. You will need to have a background working with children/foster cares and knowledge/experience with using Pace Model beneficial.
Benefits for you as the:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holiday days
- Birthday off
- Long Service day awarded after 3 years
- Progression Opportunists
- Private Healthcare Scheme
Your responsibilities as the Clinical Practitioner/ Psychotherapist:
- To provide fortnightly 1-2-1 clinical consultations to foster carers who are caring for children under the Therapeutic Led Care Service Programme.
- Undertake research projects to further enhance the practice of clinical practitioners, social work staff and the agency.
- Ensure children's care and development needs are met within placement.
- Undertake regular self-audits of record keeping and report as necessary.
- Provide regular updates, including outcome monitoring, to the senior management team.
Requirements of you as the Clinical Practitioner/ Psychotherapist:
- Must have qualification in Psychotherapist
- Must be registered with BACP
- Qualification in a related field - (e.g. psychotherapy, psychology, therapeutic child care, social work with additional therapeutic training, play therapist)
- Experience of working with challenging young people
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Must have a working car
Salary: up to £36,000 (Pro Rata)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Akeel Shabir on######### or email ######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other
Posted 22 days ago