Quality Approver (6 Month FTC)
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant proceedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months, with the possibility of one month extensions.
- Support with contract compliance project
- You will be responsible for ensuring that certification pertaining to PPM activities is correctly completed by engineers
- You will ensure remedial tickets have been raised by engineers and that all tasks have been recorded correctly on Maximo from end to end of the required processes
- You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week based In Whiteley
- You will aid the creation and communication in driving forward a robust and interactive compliance culture through the CTIL contract, positively contributing to the achievement of contractual objectives and targets
- You will assist the wider QHSE and Compliance Team as well as Service Desk with effectively managing compliance aspects associated with operational PPM activities
- You will provide a professional and proactive quality approver service that leads to continual improvement
- Business knowledge – understand all areas of the CTIL contract
- Market awareness and specialist knowledge – understand CTIL procedures, embracing and supporting best practices
- Compliance with health and safety regulatory guidelines – understand your responsibilities for ensuring the CTIL contract complies with its obligations
- Provide support to colleagues – interact with colleagues, managers and the senior management team in order to gain support to resolve PPM workbook and PPM related issues
- Provide support to operations – provide support in the form of mentoring to assist operational colleagues in identifying areas of concern through key listening and communication skills
- Technical understanding – have a technical understanding of our processes. Have the ability to liaise with key stakeholders in order to resolve technical queries and effectively communicate them. Identify changes that require communication and understand the impact this may have on wider CTIL contract
- Achieve key performance indicators – understand your personal and team targets
- I Auditor management
- Reporting and provision of management information
Good knowledge of facilities management
Good knowledge of health and safety
Good knowledge of Maximo
Be able to work on different tasks at the same time
Have an an analytical mind and be able to work methodically and accurately
Ability to make recommendations and improvements to processes and procedures
Self motivation, discipline and willingness to learn
Confidence in making decisions
Good attention to detail
Clear verbal and written communication skills
Be able to stay calm in stressful circumstances
Be self motivated and proactive
Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
Excellent time management skills
Health & Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group & company policies & procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health & safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment & personal PPE properly & in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager & /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position & the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks & objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role &/or the needs of the business.
Posted 7 days ago