City of London, Greater London, England
£30k - 35k per year
Our client is a well-established completely independent Chartered financial planning practice based in the City of London, that advises on all aspects ranging from individual pensions and investments to Corporate tax planning and employee benefits.
Due to their continued success and growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner to join the team.
The successful applicant will have achieved a Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning and ideally be working towards obtaining Chartered status. They will have extensive experience of working with core industry products e.g. pensions, life insurance and investment. In addition, they will be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail, have exceptionally high standards and a natural drive to see tasks and projects through to completion.
Their culture is one that drives for excellence in all that they do, and one that is wholly committed to rewarding those that go and above and beyond. They offer continued professional development to all of the team, and actively encourage employees to increase their level of qualification within the industry.
- Producing high standard advice suitability reports, client servicing and review reports for clients
- Working collaboratively with eight IFA administrators and paraplanners
- Working efficiently to process new business
- Ensuring that all IFA administration is carried out to a high standard and is fully compliant
- Receiving and acting on instructions from advisers after client meetings
- Preparing existing client valuations and files in a timely manner for client review meetings
- Uploading documents and updating the Intelligent Office system
- Following up with clients and providers in a timely manner regarding outstanding documents and queries
- Ensuring client files are well maintained and up to date
- Attending client meetings as and when required
Essential Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent knowledge of IFA Regulatory requirements
- A broad range of experience acquired through dealing with core industry products i.e. Pensions, Life Insurance, Investment
- An excellent understanding and experience of sales process compliance requirements.
- Solid experience of working with back office systems, pension providers and research systems
- Experience of working on an Investment platform e.g. Wrap
- Self-managing, with an ability to work to deadlines, multi-task and prioritise workload
- A willingness to work collaboratively with the team and do what is necessary to help the team achieve its goals
- High attention to detail and analytical capability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to follow logical structure and process
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word and Power Point
- Ideally working towards Chartered status
- What we can offer in return:
- Continued professional development
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 34 days ago