JD Sports PLC - At a glance
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Designer for our premium fashion team. In this role you will be working across three fascias, multiple brands, product creative and content across all touch points and will be responsible for the end to end Digital creative representation of the brands we work with, from concept through to production.
- Propose and present several executions in response to briefs.
- Follow the branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines.
- Design and prototype UI/UX concepts and work with optimisation teams to improve overall user experience.
- Create engaging landing pages which respond across platforms.
- Design and build email newsletters and site changes.
- Ensure that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to legibility, usability, functionality and performance.
- Implement new ideas, bring specialist skills and develop the quality of all digital creative.
- Liaise with developers and other designers to execute concepts.
Skills and Knowledge needed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Must be able to take direction well and understand requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Strong all round creative portfolio, expressing layout skills in web design, typography and graphic design.
- Must be passionate for digital design and have an interest in web design, typography, moving image and everything digital.
- An interest and knowledge of relevant fashion would be preferred for the role.
- Beneficial for the role would be a good understanding of HTML and CSS.
Posted 14 days ago