SEN Team Leader
Up to £17.18 per hour
SEND Team Leader - Cheshire East Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced SEN team leader on behalf of Cheshire East Council. We have positions available in both Sandbach and Macclesfield.
Your role will be to supervise staff in the team responsible for statutory assessment and the development and maintenance of Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) across the Local Authority for Children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND). To contribute to the wider management of the SEND Team providing advice and support to schools on the development of inclusive practice.
*Teaching qualification Post graduate/Specialist Award related to education/supporting learning and development of children/young people with special educational needs.
*Extensive successful experience in/with early years, school, college, Local Authority, health, independent setting in relation to children and young people with special educational needs and disability.
*Knowledge of current legislation around SEND and national developments.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle #########
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Posted 17 days ago