£26000 - £28000 per annum
We are seeking a technical Administrator for a manufacture of components for the automotive Industry. Ideally with experience of engineering and possibly with F1 Industry background you will be dealing with customers (internal and external) along with project engineers and various engineering staff.
Personal Profile Versatile, enthusiastic and selfmotivated individual who is quick to learn and can apply themselves to a range of technical tasks. Possessing good IT skills and experienced with Microsoft Office and similar applications. Having excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to liaise within a multifunctional project team whilst being able to work autonomously under their own initiative. A positive demeanour to complete tasks ontime with attention to detail and accuracy of work.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing the exchange of project related data between company and its Clients.
- Accurately receiving, logging and checking project data against request lists.
- Filing and maintaining data within the programme selected management applications.
- Setting up and maintaining structured folders and libraries to aid ease of searching.
- Maintaining configuration control of data and ensuring it is identified and controlled in relation to its security classification.
- Tracking, expediting data availability against planned schedules and liaising with Clients as necessary.
- Maintaining an Actions Log and expediting actions closure.
- Providing reports and metrics.
- Assembling information packs to and attending internal and customer facing meetings.
- Supporting other duties commensurate with this post.
- Conscientious, hardworking and willing to take responsibility for ensuring activities are accurately completed in the required time frame.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task.
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar technical administrative environment with some engineering knowledge.
- Understanding of importance of configuration control and data protection and security.
- Good communicator and ability to work as part of a technical project team.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Holding a valid current UK driving licence.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on ######### or email #########
Posted 26 days ago