Staff Nurse - RGN NIGHTS
Our client is one of the UKs leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
As part of nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
The Successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package.
Our Staff Nurse role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, youll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as Staff Nurse, youll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration RMN/RNLD/RGN
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development Reference ID: 1329
Posted 20 days ago