£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
Full time and part time contracts available covering waking night shifts on a rota basis.
- Role Overview:
- Working at Theoc is challenging and rewarding and no two days are the same. We work as a team to get the very best out of life for the guys that live here. Theoc is a specialist rehabilitation service supporting adults with Acquired Brain Injuries with a multidisciplinary team involved to ensure our guys take key steps towards their independence.
- It hardly feels like work when you love what you do! Each day someone we support takes one step nearer to an independent life. We offer a fun workplace, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. If you want to make a difference, contact Voyage today.
- Requirements:Support Workers in this location, experience is not necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- *Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 4 days ago