Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Investigo are delighted to be supporting a growing Milton Keynes based Client with their recruitment of a Group Financial Reporting Accountant, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, the Group Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
This is a technically focused accounting position, and key accountabilities will include:
- Monthly consolidation of Group entities in NetSuite including:
- Review and challenge of regional balance sheet submissions
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet lines e.g. intercompany, goodwill, reserves
- Preparation of monthly group cash flow statement
- Draft balance sheet pages of monthly Board Report
- Working with Group Legal and Company Secretarial team to obtain documentation to support changes in equity and intercompany loans on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Drafting quarterly group financial reporting for banks along with supporting information for Group FD and CFO sign off
- Annual preparation of the IFRS group consolidated and individual entity financial statements
- Working with auditors and regional finance teams throughout the audit process including:
- Preparation/collation of PBC list information
- Sense check audit packs submissions from all subsidiaries
- Providing further analysis as needed
- Answering queries etc
- Obtaining annual exemption from audit for relevant UK subsidiaries
- Ad hoc assistance to other members of Group Finance including Financial Reporting team, Group Tax & Treasury Director, FP&A team and regional finance teams
The successful Candidate will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified individual with 03 years PQE, and a strong technical accounting or Audit background. They will be looking to further progress their career in the Group finance function of a well established, growing International business.
Our Client is offering a salary of £45,000 £50,000 + Benefits.
Posted 13 days ago