£120.00 - £165.00 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for your next role on the Wirral?
Were seeking a Science Teacher, who is able to teach to key stage 4, to start asap, preferably after October half term (November 4th) in a popular Wirral school. The role will be a fulltime position and will continue for 7 weeks, possibly longer.
This school is easily accessible by public transport and also has a free on site car park.
As a Science Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A wellequipped department with up to date digital learning tools
* A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
The responsibilities of this Science teacher role will include:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Science up to Key Stage 4
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
The ideal candidate for this Science teacher role will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! Thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher on the Wirral please call Lizzie on######### or email me on #########
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, thats 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 16 days ago