Stores Person (onshore)
Temporary (Full time)
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE ROLE:
* To accept and inspect incoming deliveries.
* Booking in of deliveries.
* Picking of orders.
* Stock control.
* Completion of dangerous goods notes.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Inputting of data on PC software.
* Working with other departments.
KEY RESULT AREAS: To enable the smooth flow of incoming and outgoing materials, pick orders and control deliveries.
OTHER DUTIES: As required by Service Manager to promote/assist other Previous experience of stores duties.
* FLT experience.
* Computer experienced.
* Full driving licence.
* Experienced with dangerous goods transportation.
* Experienced handling gas cylinders.
* Servicing of fire suppression equipment.
KEY BEHAVIOURAL CRITERIA
* Champions Integrity and Trust - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain
* Managerial Courage - Faces up to people problems on any person or situation quickly and directly; doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said
* Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
* Learning/Change Agility - A relentless learner; learns quickly when facing new problems; entertains ideas, can project how ideas would play out; seeks out feedback; understands, articulates and uses the learning's; Embraces best practices, such as operational excellence tools
* Builds Effective Teams - Participates with others to accomplish team goals; shares information and resources freely; avoids destructive competition; puts team goals ahead of individual goals; shares credit for successes
* Manages Vision and Purpose - Embraces and supports the vision by customizing and personalizing it to the specific job situation; asks challenging, sincere questions, but avoids cynicism and covert undermining; able to relate job tasks to the larger vision
* Manages Diversity - Deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages and genders; avoids prejudicial attitudes or stereotyping; deals with others as individuals
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Posted 74 days ago