NHS IT Technician (TA)
£10.00 per hour paye plus holiday or £11.50 per hour umbrella
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
NHS IT Technician
Location: Poole andBournemouth. ***Candidates must be flexible to travel to these Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: This is expected to be up to 16 months and could belonger
Pay rate: £10.00per hour paye plus holiday or £11.50 per hour umbrella
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours per week, this isexpected to be 9.00am to 5.00pm, the successful candidate must be flexible towork other working hours
My client is looking**for someone with currenttechnical experience, excellent telephone manner and exceptional customerservice skills to join as an IT Technician.**
IT Technician duties will include:
- Ensuring staff can use the Windows 10 ITequipment available to them to facilitate and record patient care
- Minimise disruption to staff due to Windows10 IT equipment failures by providing an efficient and effective supportservice.
- To provide a second-line remedial or supportservice to all Windows 10 IT users within the Trust
- To communicate with the user to understand orexplain the nature of the problem and timescales
- To establish good relationships between ITand users of IT equipment throughout the Trust
- To provide ad-hoc end user coaching
- To maintain records of work carried out usingsoftware employed by the IT department
To support all other members of the IT Team
- ExperiencedIT Technician of active IT systems deployment and support roles.
- Expertiserequired to deal with internal and external stakeholder relations andcommunications required by the IT systems managed.
- Careerto date has spanned desktop to server/infrastructure support.
- Activelyembraced and quickly acquired the knowledge to support products andtechnologies as required whilst looking further down the technologyroadmap
- Experienceof delivering IT service & transition, IT strategies, technology road maps,change management, business transformation, office relocation, IT upgrades andsystems migration,
- Focused,self-motivated individual with proven ability to improve performance andachieve objectives.
- Apeople person with a positive attitude and diverse skills.
- Teamplayer able to use own initiative to achieve objectives.
- Goodpeople, financial, logistics and cultural experience to meet organisationalchallenges to achieve results by managing and working with teams at a strategicand operational level.
- Familiarwith the integration of senior stakeholders, project management and technicalteams.
Excellentreport writing skills and a very good command of the English language
Have you worked as an IT Technician in the NHS?
Have you worked as an IT Technician at Band 4in the NHS?
Are you able to commute to the Poole and Bournemouth locations?
Doyou have the experience above and available for a temporary contract?
- Doyou meet the criteria above and available immediately to one week?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on#########
Posted 14 days ago