£285 - £315 per week
Do you have a nurturing personality and love to work with children?
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work with students with special educational needs in the new school year.
We work with a number of schools in and around Manchester which support students with mild to severe special educational needs, which can include Autism spectrum condition, Aspergers, Downs Syndrome and may additionally have physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy.
As a Teaching Assistant your role is to support the students in the classroom with all of their needs, such as learning, interactions, behaviour and personal care.
Having a knowledge or experience of SEN and child support is preferable but not essential, as we consider experience from all walks of life.
The role is available in a range of contracts either full time or flexible.
Please be aware that all staff MUST have a child workforce DBS registered to the update service, or be willing to apply for one.
About Teaching Personnel;Teaching Personnel can offer a number of benefits such as:
- Sector specialist consultants in SEN, Primary and Secondary who have backgrounds in education and teaching
- 80% off training courses through our unrivalled CPD Academy
- Exclusive access to our PSA Schools, who use us as their preferred staffing supplier
- Online access to payslips, diary and time sheets
- Weekly wages through PAYE; your quoted earnings will be your exact take home pay
If this sounds like a role you could really excel in, please apply with your CV.
Posted 14 days ago