Regional Sales Manager (Civil and Construction)
Glasgow, Cumbria, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Carlisle, Glasgow
£45k - 55k per year
Regional Sales Manager (Temporary Works, Civil and Construction)
Glasgow (Field based, no stay away)
Circa £45,000 to £55,000 Base Salary + Company Car + Uncapped Commission (OTE £60K to £65K) + Excellent Benefits package (including private medical)
Regional Sales Managers (Temporary Works) required for an international engineering solutions specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. The role will suit ambitious sales professionals from the temporary works sector of recruitment looking to maximize salary in an environment where you can drive forward sales for this highly reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company renowned on the market for their training and development programs, as well as secure an industry leading benefits package.
The successful candidate MUST come from a sales background within the construction sector and have a technical knowledge of temporary works equipment such as structures, supports, scaffolding, temporary bridging, mobile cranes and fencing. You will also have a split between new business and account management and have a proven track record of working with tier 1 and tier 2 construction suppliers in the area. You will have to be a people focused candidate, with lots of ambition to succeed in a growing environment along with excellent communication skills.
The role is a sales focused role where you will maximise revenue with an increasing customer portfolio and will provide the chance to increase earnings with uncapped commission based on revenue. This is a technical consultative sales role where you will have the support of a Technical Field Engineer for enquiries along with a highly experienced engineering team.
The role will suit those looking to join a highly driven team in a company that rewards hard work and success.
- Regional Sales Manager (Field based)
- Selling a portfolio of temporary works solutions and equipment
- Generating and maintaining a portfolio of customer accounts to maximise revenue for the business
- Negotiating contracts with potential and existing customers
- Field role visiting a number of clients in the UK
- Proven track record of account management and new business within the construction or civil sector
- Knowledge of temporary works is essential for this role
- Positive and proactive attitude with ambition to succeed in a sales driven environment
- Comfortable in a customer and client facing role
Posted 40 days ago