Administrator - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 028694
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Sheffield, close to Meadowhall with good transport links & free on-site parking
Salary: £18,278 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Optima Health are a UK market leader in the provision of Occupational Healthcare and wellbeing services. Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of the UK workforce by supporting healthy high performance in our client organisations, helping them to achieve their full potential through their people.
We deliver comprehensive services, including absence management, fitness for task assessments, health surveillance, vocational rehabilitation, and wellness programmes, as well as a full range of diagnostics and treatments
We are a forward-thinking, rapidly growing organisation who are keen to invest in people and support them to ensure their long-term career progression. We are a company who are going places and we want you to come with us!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaising with stakeholders to book appointments in line with KPI’s
* First point of customer contact via our helpdesk
* General Administration tasks including calls, emails and case queries
* Correctly logging all activities and notes within our occupational health portal
* Able to manage their own work load & help with ad hoc tasks & annual leave
* Strong attention to detail
* A good team player, but can still work independently
* Meeting clinical governance standards by adhering to principles of confidentiality, access to medical records and preventing data breech
* To deliver and maintain the highest standards of healthcare administration, in line with Optima Health’s standards and values
* Ensuring Optima standards are always followed and GDPR guidance is adhered to
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
* Evidence of a good standard of general education
* Minimum GCSE Grade C in English & Maths
* Good command of the English language
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office software, particularly Exel
* Experience of working in occupational health / medical or healthcare environment is desirable
* Previous experience of working in a highly confidential environment.
* Experience of working within a fast paced office environment is desirable
What Can We Offer You?
* Competitive salary
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Plenty of career progression opportunities
* Extensive induction with ongoing mentoring and support from some of the top Occupational Health professionals in the industry
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Fantastic pension scheme
* Eye care test vouchers
* Flu jabs
* Reward Scheme
* Car discount scheme
* Buy and sell holiday scheme
* Life assurance
Optima Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief or sexual orientation