Senior QHSE Manager
Coventry, West Midlands, England
£50,000 - £60,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Senior HSEQ Manager to join a groundwork's and maintenance specialist. The role will be managing a team of Regional HSEQ Managers across the UK region. The role will report into the HSEQ Director and will be a mix of strategic and hand on approach. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction, maintenance or civil engineering and previously managed a team across a wide region or a variety of projects.
- To lead and manage the HSEQ team across the UK
- Be the figure head within the business for HSEQ
- Promote a positive HSEQ culture throughout the business from senior level to site operatives.
- Responsible for growth within the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality team
- Support professional development within the team
- Build internal and external relationships with onsite teams and external contractors
- 5 years plus experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Previous experience managing a team across a region or a variety of projects.
- Experienced in the promotion of Health & Safety across multiple sites.
- Previously developed and coaching HSEQ professionals within your team.
Posted 41 days ago