Delivery / Collection Driver - Preston | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Delivery / Collection Driver
Preston, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Delivery/ Collection Driver
Hours of Work: hours per week
Plumbs are currently looking for an enthusiastic, positive individual with a flexible attitude to work to join our busy transport department as a Driver. Your role will be to make multiple furniture collections and deliveries to our residential customers Nationwide
To be successful, you will be required to have the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic and energised attitude
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to work with and without direct supervision
- Well organised and structured approach to your work
- Flexibility in terms of hours of work with the requirement for overnight stays
- A valid C1+E Driving licence
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience in collections and deliveries Nationwide
- Dual man operation experience / Manual Handling experience/certificate
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence Card
- 24 day holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Onsite subsidised canteen
A down to earth attitude, friendly approach and a desire to help others is essential to this position. Driving mainly a modern tonne dual sleeper cab or tonne day cab this role will include overnight stays and holiday cover, so flexibility is a must.
If you think that you will be suitable for the Delivery/ Collection Driver position, Please apply now!
Key Words: Driver, Driving, Delivery Driver, Collection, Class 2, C1+E, Class 2 Driver, Mutli Drop, Route Planner, Transport Planner, Transport Hub Assistant.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...