Nurse (Elderly) - Melksham | Zoek UK
£18.50 - £19 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
£ per hour Staff Nurse required in Melksham for a Fully CQC Compliant Care Home with Nursing. Full or Part Time.
Elderly, Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative and Physical Disability Care.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Melksham, Wiltshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, mental health conditions or physical disability. Accommodating for palliative, respite and/or day care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent Management and Support Structures in Place
- Comprehensive Induction
- Free Parking
- Meals Provided
- Uniforms Provided
- Competitive Rates
- Excellent Reputation
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 38 days ago