Administrator - Mastership Team Member
Mastership Team Member - Administrator
Personal attributes and experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Client facing experience; not just focussed on inter/intra team
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Experience in negotiation of schedules and appointments
- Accuracy and diligence in record keeping including GDPR awareness
- Experience of working in a regulated environment and interpreting regulation within own remit
- Flexible and resilient in an evolving environment
Typical task profile
- Updating data in internal systems eg databases and excel spreadsheets
- Assisting senior colleagues in tracking changes in learner circumstances
- Triage and first level helpdesk for incoming email and telephone contact
- Distribution and progress chasing of outgoing reviews and requests for further information
- Collating information to build knowledge bases or frequently asked questions
- Scheduling appointments with multiple participants (internal and external)
- Identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement eg recurrent situations
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 15 days ago