Commercial Catering Service - North Watford | Zoek UK | 02a249
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Catering Service Engineer - London
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£45000 - £47000/annum 35-40k basic, door to door trav pay
Permanent (Full time)
What can i say about my client – a long standing, well established commercial catering contractor based in West London... they are owned by a larger group which gives them great buying power and support for the staff. They have recently restructured to provide an even better service to their clients which will cement themselves for the next 20 years to continue working with some of the most well known names out there. This has also been done to expand their sectors they support so they haven’t got all of their eggs in one ‘hospitality’ basket.
As a commercial catering service engineer you will be:-
* Providing service and maintenance on gas fired and electrical commercial catering equipment
* Working in London, Berkshire, North Hampshire, surrey areas
* Dealing with combi ovens, grills, burners, dishwashers, fryers, also some domestic cookers in commercial settings etc.
* Working in hotels, restaurants, bars, company offices, pubs, schools, hospitals, clubs
Salary / benefits
* 35-40k basic depending on catering experience
* Door to door travel pay
* No call out rota but Plenty of Overtime, van, phone, uniform
* 46-48k+ as an easy OTE
Skills / Experience needed
* Service and maintenance experience on gas fired commercial catering equipment needed
* Relevant gas certificates COMCAT's 1,3,5 and LPG
* You would also need good electrical experience and some sort of electrical certificate
* Having any refrigeration or microwaves experience would be very beneficial but isn’t essential as they can provide training on them
* Living west London or Berkshire or Hertfordshire, or Surrey or Hampshire would be good for them
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom