Primary School- Teaching Assistant- Ingelton
£285 - £300 per week
Are you passionate about the development of children and also seeking to develop your own skills in education? Our client school, based in the heart of Ingleton, are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant, who has high expectations of pupil behaviour and attainment, to support a Year 2 class.
Details of the role:
- Full time role supporting Year 2 class
- Begins in September 2019
- Competitive rates up to £300.00
- The opportunity for you to develop your skills and build relationships with local school
The role requires:
- Experience in supporting pupils with different abilities
- Teaching Assistant qualification
- Strong knowledge of
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
- Valid DBS which will be on the update service
If you are interested in this position and think you have what it takes to succeed, scaffold and drive the educational outcome of children, simply click the 'apply button' and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
Posted 17 days ago