Air Conditioning Engineer London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer required in London (ideally within the M25) for our client, a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed 17 years ago. They offer their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning and chiller solutions.
Their client base consists of longstanding client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
The air conditioning engineer must have a proven track record with servicing, fault finding and repairing air conditioning systems, namely VRV/VRFs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs & Cold Rooms.
Our client is renowned for providing firstclass customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a highlevel technical mastery. They reward engineers based on their contribution and performance with a biannual bonus scheme of up to £2,600.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer**Position Overview**
- Attending commercial and industrial client sites mainly within London.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Apprenticeship served within the air conditioning industry (Not Essential)
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (FGas)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experienced with service, maintenance, fault finding and repair
- Based in London (ideally within the M25)
Air Conditioning Engineer / AC Service Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Basic Salary £30,000 £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid after 45 minutes to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 4/5, £1,200 guaranteed if called out Travel Paid door to door)
- Full equipped company van
- Pension & 30 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus of up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform, phone & PDA
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 19 days ago