Support Worker - Nantwich CW5 | Zoek UK
Nantwich CW5, UK
£8.20 - £8.72 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Charity of the year 2019 are looking to recruit!
As a support worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role. Our support workers empower people with support needs to live the lives they want to lead. We are currently seeking support workers to join the team at St Catherines. St Catherine’s is a 40 bed residential care home in Nantwich, Cheshire. We provide specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
St Catherine's has been recognised for its stunning dementia friendly garden, having won two Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Awards.
With our highly trained staff, specialist facilities and philosophy of promoting happy, active and fulfilled lives, we aspire to provide the highest standards of support.
We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who, as a support worker, will be committed to support people to have a great life through innovative person centred support.
We currently have vacancies on both days and nights, covering a variety of hours over 7 days per week on a rota basis.
Previous experience is not essential as we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Our ideal Support Workers will be:
- Self-motivated with energy and drive
- Reliable, friendly and caring to support the people we support to achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Confident and inspire the person we support to achieve more
- Able to help manage some behaviours that may challenge the norm – we provide training and guidance to enable you to do this
- Comfortable using basic IT systems that are required within the role - training can be offered to support this area
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
As part of the selection process you will have an opportunity to meet the people you will be supporting in their home environment. This will allow you to see first-hand their wonderful personalities and fully understand the level of care and support that is required.
1041In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
We also offer the following;
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.