Strategic Buyer - Gatwick | Zoek UK | 02a624
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gatwick, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
As the Strategic Buyer, you will play a primary role in supporting business growth and cost management and provide strategic Procurement intelligence. The role will feature heavily in providing Procurement intelligence and analytical work. Working in partnership with business the commercial and Strategic Sourcing Managers. As the Strategic Buyer, you will Develop Category plans in conjunction with the Strategic Sourcing Managers around the categories of spend. Providing bid support to the commercial team and analysis of customer new bid and business requirements, Creation of strategies and Tracking supplier on-time delivery performance and compliance with previously agreed pricing.
- Supplier benchmarking and 'Red book' creation/management.
- Develop Category plans in conjunction with the Strategic Sourcing Managers around the categories of spend
- Providing bid support to the commercial team and analysis of customer new bid and business requirements
- Creation of strategies
- Tracking supplier on-time delivery performance and compliance with previously agreed pricing
- Delivery of cost reductions across departments
- Negotiating and executing robust supplier contractual frameworks
- Drafting complex PQQ/ITT/RFI/RFQ documents
- Management and overall accountability for the performance and compliance of the supply chain, leading improvement actions with the help of sub-contract managers.
- Effective engagement and communication with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Supplier Relationship Management and Performance Management.
To be successful in this role ofStrategic Buyer,we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience within a similar position with a successful track record within a strategic procurement division.
- Achieved or working towards CIPS or Business or Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Able to identify and achieve large cost savings.
- Been responsible for regularly presenting to key stakeholders.
The Strategic Buyerposition offers a "Work from Home"Option.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Strategic Buyer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.