Network Architect - Cisco, Juniper, Cloud
London, Greater London, England
£65k - 75k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Network Architect Cisco, Juniper, F5, VMware, AWS / Azure, Endpoint Protection, IPS / IDS
Permanent | London | £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Network Architect is urgently sought by our well known client within the insurance sector to lead in the analysis, design, planning, and implementation of enterprise network solutions across a wide range of technologies, such as: Cisco, Juniper, VMware, LAN / WAN, Routing & Switching, AWS / Azure based solutions, and more. You will act as a technical SME in this space and as the remit of this role is quite broad, we are ideally looking for a profressional coming from a braod backgroudn, who is able to adapt on a project by project basis and learn on the job where necessary.
You will work closely with service owners and senior stakeholders across the business to determine business requirements, design solution architecture, and ensure the solution is fit for purpose, cost effective, and available.
- Demonstrable experience in the design, planning, implementation, and support of complex network solutions.
- Strong Networks solution architecture experience - TOGAF beneficial.
- Strong understanding of datacentres with experience in DC migrations.
- Strong Cisco networking experience, ideally including CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certifications.
- Strong VMware and server virtualisation / virtual server management experience (VCP, VCAP certs desirable).
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of networking technologies, such as: Cisco, Juniper, VMware, F5, Meraki, AWS / Azure, or similar.
Posted 40 days ago