Bury St. Edmunds
LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - BURY ST EDMUNDS
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
SALARY; Circa £20,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
HOURS; Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30, working one Saturday in four 09:00-14:00!
Hales Jobs are recruiting on behalf of a successful estate agency , based in the centre of Bury St Edmunds, who is currently seeking a confident and experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team as soon as possible !
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with and advising clients about lettings processes
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around properties
- Selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements and conducting inventories
- Checking tenant references
- Making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
- Meeting landlords and advising on rents
- Taking phone calls and registering applicants
- Completing general administration duties as and when required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within Estate Agency in a Lettings position, or similar is essential
- Track record in business development
- Confident in using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in using company CRM systems and databases
If you possess the above skills and knowledge and you are seeking an exciting opportunity within the property industry please apply today with an up-to-date CV!
This advert is being managed by Emily Gray in the Bury St Edmunds branch
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 27 days ago