£9.10 - £10.115 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Community Care Assistant
£9.10 £10.15 per hour plus 32p per mile
Are you a caring and passionate individual and feel like youre not getting much fulfilment out of your current role? Maybe youve had a change of circumstances and youre looking for a new career move? Or maybe youre just keen to make a difference to the lives of older people within your local community? Wed love to hear from you!
Our client is a wellestablished community care organisation with a number of 5* luxury retirement villages situated throughout the UK. We are actively seeking Community Care Assistants to work throughout the Matlock, Darley Dale, Tansley, Wingerworth, Wirksworth and Bakewell area providing care in the local community. We also provide care on site to the elderly community who live within our village and this can be a very varied role involving anything from personal care, domestic care and companionship care.
No experience necessary as full training and support is provided. We also warmly welcome experienced Carers to the team.
All we ask is for our carers to have a Driving Licence and access to their own car.
So, what will your role involve as a Community Care Assistant?
- Assisting customers with personal care including helping them in and out of bed, washing, showering and dressing
- Assisting with our customers daily routines
- Attending doctors appointments and collection of medication
- Taking our customers food shopping, clothes shopping, attending events or local community groups
- Helping with preparation of meals and assisting around the house with washing, cleaning or ironing
- Providing companionship and company being a friend and somebody that our customers can rely on
So, what do our client offer in return of your hard work and dedication?
- Hourly rates starting from £9.10 and increasing dependent on experience
- 32p per mile paid to cover any travel and petrol costs
- GUARANTEED HOURS
- Flexible working hours meaning that youre able to carry on with commitments outside of working life
- Excellent training programme in place including mandatory training and the option to undertake your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Fantastic career development opportunities our client is keen to promote internally so we always look to our Carers to become our future Managers.
If you believe you have the right skill set for this Community Care Assistant role then please apply today for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 49 days ago