Rail Cyber Security Assurance Engineer Stratford
Up to £0.00 per annum
There is a requirement for a Cyber Security Assurance Engineer to come onto the Crossrail project for about a year in Stratford, London.
- To provide support to the Chief Information Security Officer to confirm that the CRL Programme demonstrates appropriate levels of Cyber Security Assurance to its Sponsors, future Operators and appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Support the production of the Cyber Security Case, by managing the collation of key Cyber Security assurance documents, tracking and monitoring progress.
- Assist the Chief Information Security Officer in ensuring that the Cyber Security Assurance processes and controls that have been established are maintained, coordinated and communicated to the required levels of quality, efficiency and robustness.
- Collect and collate assurance evidence from Crossrails designers and contractors through meetings, trackers, and comment close out sheets to support Crossrails Cyber Security Assurance Case.
- Work closely with CEG and Delivery to close out the remaining Cyber Security issues and to complete and gain Acceptance of the Cyber Security Cases.
- Provide direction and support to the project teams to help them understand the Cyber Security assurance requirements to support the opening strategy for the Railway.
- Through interpretation of data, advise CEG on the status of Cyber Security Assurance for engineering approvals.
- Provide comprehensive and timely information to internal and external stakeholders regarding progress and status of Cyber Security Assurance and project deliverables
Skills & Experience Required:
- A broad knowledge of Cyber Security design, application and assurance.
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance, ideally on UK railway infrastructure
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project
- Knowledge of routewide systems and their associated assurance requirements on a large infrastructure project
- Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NRs and LULs Assurance processes
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project
Please click the link to apply, but you can also connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosiewilkinson/
Posted 36 days ago